- Financially managed an international digital camera company in an online exercise
- Competed against top performing students worldwide for global market leadership
- Made decisions regarding R&D, production, sales, marketing, finance, and corporate citizenship
- Produced a comprehensive financial performance by measures of EPS, ROI, stock price, and credit rating
- Achievement: Grand Champion
The Global Business Simulation Strategy Game, or "Glo-Bus," is a business simulation game designed by McGraw-Hill Irwin. The strategy game focuses upon aspects such as Production design, marketing, assembly (for both entry-level and multi-featured), compensation and labor, discount bids, corporate citizenship,and finance and cash flow.
The Best-Strategy Invitational (BSI) is a global competition among high-performing GLO-BUS companies from around the world. Hosted and administered by the GLO-BUS author team, the BSI is held over a two-week period each May, August, and December. Any student-team finishing in 1st place in the GLO-BUS simulation exercise conducted at their school, college, or university will receive an invitation to participate in the BSI. (glo-bus.com)